PhD Programme in Political and Administrative Sciences – ADDITIONAL RECRUITMENT for the academic year 2019/2020
- Recruitment rules to the College of Political and Administrative Sciences at the Doctoral School of the University of Wrocław (PDF / 126.74 kb)
- Application fee (DOCX / 14.45 kb)
- Qestionnaire (PDF / 51.31 kb)
- Application (PDF / 101.86 kb)
NOTE! All documents must be sent to: email@example.com
- Application deadline: 13th January 2020.
- The entrance exam (a videoconference): 17th January 2020
- The results of the recruitment (the ranking list): 20th January 2020
PhD students enrolled in additional recruitment for the academic year 2019/2020 will start their full-time doctoral programme on 26th February 2020 (the second term), but then will be obliged to complete two terms in one (the first and the third in the 2020/2021 academic year).
STER Programme – doctoral scholarships for foreigners is aimed at foreign PhD candidates and only they will be entitled to apply for a scholarship of 5,000 PLN. A candidate within this programme cannot be a graduate of a master’s programme completed at the Polish institution, or a doctoral student pursuing a PhD programme at the Polish institution or applying for the doctor’s degree in extramural mode.
In case of any issue concerning supervisor selected from among independent research fellows of the Faculty of Social Sciences of University of Wrocław, please contact Head of Doctoral College of Political and Administrative Sciences.
Head of Doctoral College of Political and Administrative Sciences:
STER Programme coordinator: