Basic assumptions and objectives
The programme of the Doctoral College of Philosophy is based on three principles:
- supporting PhD candidates in their research activities,
- treating PhD candidates as young professionals,
- supporting mobility - international, inter-instiutional and interdisciplinary.
The programme conists of three groups of subjects:
- general university subjects,
- subjects taught in the Doctoral Colleges at the Faculty of Social Sciences,
- subject taught in the Doctoral College of Philosophy.