The Doctoral College of Philosophy
The Director of the Doctoral College of Philosophy: Professor Marek Magdziak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Secretary of the Admission Committee and the programme coordinator: Dr Urszula Lisowska (email@example.com)
The programme of the Doctoral College of Philosophy is based on three principles:
- supporting PhD candidates in their research activities,
- treating PhD candidates as young professionals,
- supporting mobility - international, inter-instiutional and interdisciplinary.
The programme consists of three groups of subjects:
- general university subjects,
- subjects taught in the Doctoral Colleges at the Faculty of Social Sciences,
- subject taught in the Doctoral College of Philosophy.
Detailed Curriculum (PDF / 673.76 kb)